• 2 – over-ripe Bananas
• 1 cup – All-purpose flour
• 1 tsp – Cardamom Powder
• ½ tsp – Vanilla essence
• 1 – Egg
• 2 tbsps – Palm jaggery, grated or white granulated sugar
• 1/3 cup – Milk
• 1 tbsp – Condensed milk
• Clarified Butter as required
• Salt to taste
• Peel and mash the bananas along with the other ingredients in a mixing bowl to form a thick batter. (Except the clarified butter)
• Place a non-stick pan over a medium flame.
• Once hot, grease the pan with a tbsp of clarified butter.
• Take a ladle full of batter and pour to form mini pancakes. Do not over-crowd the pan.
• After about a minute when the edges lift and turns golden brown, flip, and cook on the other side for another minute.
• Serve and enjoy with a cuppa tea!
• Minus condensed milk, if using granulated sugar as a substitute for jaggery.
• You can a substitute self-rising flour for all-purpose flour to make fluffy pancakes.
• For soft and moist pancakes, do not cook for more than a minute on each side.